Junior Graphic Designer
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, organized, and creative Junior Graphic Designer to join our team at Local Web Design. If you consider yourself to be highly collaborative, with a keen visual sense and strong attention to detail, then apply!
Negotiable based on skill and experience.
Full-time work / Flexible hours – We have plenty of work but we offer flexible hours.
Ocala, Florida/ Nashville, Tennessee/ Colorado Springs, Colorado. We allow for our employees to work remotely most of the time as well.
- Support the website design team
- Create graphics to be used across various mediums: website, social media, print, logos
- Pitch creative ideas
- Develop multiple versions of designs based on feedback from other designers and clients
- Collaborate across teams to launch projects
- Create or work within brand guidelines and style to complete cohesive designs
- Tell clients’ unique brand stories through visually compelling media
- Comfortable communicating directly with internal team and clients – utilizing excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills
- At least 1 year of graphic design experience including e-commerce, print layout, and branding (or substantial experience and portfolio to demonstrate)
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (HTML/CSS capabilities are a plus)
- Exceptional typographical skills and meticulous attention to detail
- UX experience preferred
- Able to manage time, meet deadlines and have a professional demeanor when working with internal and external stakeholders
- Identify client graphic needs, including budget and project deadlines; and writing and editing basic copy in the completion of media projects
- Must be able to conceptualize, design, and produce high-quality graphics
You might like this job if you:
- Are extremely creative and possess a meticulous eye for detail.
- Have a “we” instead of a “me” attitude.
- Are comfortable working with clients (as needed), the sales team, officemates, and management to ensure projects are completed on time and according to plan.
- Can adapt and thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- Aren’t afraid to tackle a challenge using your excellent problem-solving skills.
- Are interested in joining a tight-knit team whose goal is to grow and continuously improve.
Local Web Design is a tight-knit and welcoming team that loves what we do and how we do it. We thrive in a positive work environment that values the work-life balance and lives out our core values. We’re blessed to work with cool clients on awesome projects. We’re always bettering ourselves and learning, keeping up on industry trends and news, offering help when we can, doing things the right way every time, and enjoying an occasional taco Tuesday.
We also provide:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical / Dental Benefits
- Paid vacation / personal & sick time
- Work from home equipment
- Training reimbursement
- Hybrid/ remote flexibility
- Flexible hours
- Professional yet casual team environment